The main reason we collect personal information is to fulfill your order and to provide outstanding customer service. We also use third party vendors, including Google, to advertise on the Internet, and we use analytical data to make these campaigns more effective, based on your prior visits to our website.
Filters2Me may gather information of how you respond to and interact with our ads, and of how many times you see our ads across the Google Display Network in conjunction with activity on our site.
1. FILTERS2ME MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM YOU:
- Information you voluntarily submit to Filters2Me;
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Business name, business website, business email address;
- Payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card, merchant account, or other payment information;
- Other required account or other information to utilize the service;
- Your IP address;
- Your geo-location;
- Your use of the Website;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics;
- Through any service which collects and displays location, email and rating information; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to Filters2Me.
Filters2Me collects this information through a variety of channels, such as your voluntary submission of information on Filters2Me, through requests initiated by you on Filters2Me, through third parties, through the collection and analysis of information regarding your computer, Internet, and browsing activities, through cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, Google Analytics, and other sources as permitted by law.
2. FILTERS2ME USES THIS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO:
- Provide Filters2Me to you;
- Communicate with you;
- Identify and repair problems with Filters2Me;
- Alert you to changes to Filters2Me;
- Communicate information concerning your
purchase or account;
- Complete transactions you initiate; and
- Update you on services offered through Filters2Me
or the services of third parties.
Filters2Me uses personally identifiable information provided to process orders and provide customer service, including to process credit card transactions through our ecommerce provider.
Filters2Me uses your email address to send order confirmations, shipping confirmations, updates to your order status, and to request product reviews. During the checkout process, we will give you the option to receive emails about sales, promotions, special offers, or product updates. We will send you an email to remind you that your subscription is renewing and your card will be charged again. We may send reminders about your product purchase, replacements, and other information that may be valuable to you. We will always offer you the option to unsubscribe form these emails.
If you do submit a product review, it may be displayed on all websites owned by National Trade Supply, LLC.
3. FILTERS2ME STORES YOUR PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
Personally identifiable information collected from or through websites controlled by Filters2Me is processed and stored on computers in the United States. By using the websites, you agree, without objection or condition, to the processing and storage of this information in the United States. You acknowledge, understand, and agree that Filters2Me or a third party, like our ecommerce provider, may store your information after you discontinue use of Filters2Me or disable your account. Filters2Me does not store payment or user account information itself. Each time you make a purchase through Filters2Me, you are required to enter payment information. (this is subject to change after the site is developed and we get a better understanding of the subscription policies of the third parties we use for payment processing)
Filters2Me uses standard technology and commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal and personally identifiable information. However, no website is completely safe. All information you provide is at your own risk. Filters2Me will only use vendors, like our ecommerce partners, who demonstrate a shared concern for customer safety and privacy and also provide industry standard protection of your information.
4. FILTERS2ME MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:Where Filters2Me has received your permission;
Where sharing or disclosure is necessary to provide you with Filters2Me and services associated with Filters2Me;
Where sharing or disclosure is necessary with the parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners of Filters2Me;
Where Filters2Me has been purchased by a third party;
Where sharing or disclosure is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
Where your information is demanded by court order or subpoena;
Where sharing or disclosure is needed to protect the employees, contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of Filters2Me; and
Where sharing or disclosure is needed to help prevent fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
- You acknowledge, understand, and agree that Filters2Me may specifically
share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers,
payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete
the services offered by Filters2Me.
Nothing in this section requires that Filters2Me collect information allowing us to identify, disclose, or otherwise share information about or related to emails sent by our members and customers through the use of the website.
5. PURCHASE OR SALE OF THE WEBSITE OR OTHER ASSETS:
6. YOU MAY STOP FILTERS2ME FROM COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION BY:
Adjusting your browser setting, changing cookie and tracking settings, removing your account, or ceasing to use Filters2Me. You can contact Filters2Me to inquire about your personally identifiable information. We reserve the right to determine if we will or will not respond to these requests. Filters2Me does not claim that we will collect or be able to collect or provide any information.
7. WHEN USING FILTERS2ME, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO:
Protect the security and integrity of your own personal information.
8. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
California residents have the right to receive any information that Filters2Me has disclosed to any third party or individuals in the previous year, as well as a list of the types of personally identifying information disclosed to those third parties. Once a year, you can receive this information for free by contact Filters2Me at the address below.
9. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY:
Filters2Me is not intended for users under the age of 18, and it isn't directed towards users under the age of 18, either. Filters2Me does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. When necessary, Filters2Me takes appropriate and reasonable measures to assure that all users of Filters2Me are of legal age, and to let anyone under the age of 18 know that they should not submit such information to the website or respond to advertisements.
If you are worried that Filters2Me has unintentionally collected personally identifiable information from a minor, please contact us right away so that we may take any necessary action to remove the personally identifiable information from our database.
10. CONTACT AND NOTICES
2011 Southtech Drive, Suite 100
Greenwood, IN 46143