Terms & Conditions
EFFECTIVE: January 1, 2016
FILTERS2ME.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, ACCORDING TO OUR DISCRETION, TO MODIFY, LIMIT, CHANGE, DISCONTINUE, OR REPLACE THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT ON A REGULAR BASIS TO BE MADE AWARE OF ANY MODIFICATIONS. IN THE EVENT FILTERS2ME.COM MAKES CHANGES TO, LIMITS, OR REPLACES THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AFTER THESE CHANGES MEANS YOU AGREE TO THE NEW TERMS OR CHANGES. THE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF THE DATE LISTED ABOVE.
1. OUR WEBSITES
For more information about who we are, visit our "About Us" link.
The website, products, and services are provided for informational and purchasing purposes, except as otherwise noted. Filters2me.com does not make the products sold; we are merely a reseller of products, which are covered under warranties from the manufacturer or distributor. We provide customer service support for purchases of products from Filters2me.com. Customer service and customer privacy are important to us; if you have any questions about this Agreement or any of our policies, please contact us at support@Filters2me.com or (888) 401-5688.
WARRANTIES (THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR MP PRODUCED FILTERS) - All products sold by Filters2me.com have warranty information in the packaging, which explains the terms and conditions of the product. All warranties, including for manufacturing, design, or any other related issues, are controlled by the manufacturer or distributor. You should complete product registration information forms and return them to the manufacturer or distributor so that, if necessary, they can contact you in the future. When you install your new filter, we recommend you contact a professional contractor. Improper installation can void your warranty, and Filters2me.com cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur due to incorrect or improper installation, warranties, or any issues related to problems with product defects, design, or related issues. Submit all warranty claims directly to the manufacturer or distributor as applicable.
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS - If there is a display error or typographical error, if information from a supplier is incorrect, if an item was listed incorrectly, or if the price listed for a product is incorrect, Filters2me.com can cancel any orders placed for those products.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY - In most cases, your order is shipped a few hours after we receive it. If you need to cancel your order, email support@Filters2me.com with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Product description
If we haven't shipped your order yet, we will cancel it with no charge. For more information, please see the links below:
If you make a purchase through one of our ecommerce partners, such as Amazon.com or Ebay.com, additional terms of service may be applied. Visit those sites to review their respective privacy policies and terms of service. It's your responsibility to perform your own research and make your own purchasing decisions. Filters2me.com is not responsible to you or any third party for decisions or actions you or others make because of information on other websites.
Filters2me.com is required to collect sales tax on all purchases billed in the state of Indiana, which is calculated based on the following formula:
Total order value - applied discounts + shipping fees
This calculation is determined by the Indiana Department of Revenue. Other states or localities may have different formulas.
If you live in Kentucky, you may owe sales and use tax directly to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Filters2me.com may contact you to gather feedback and reviews from customers on products sold by Filters2me.com. If you submit a product review, it may be posted on all sites owned by National Trade Supply, LLC.
2. YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
By using Filters2me.com and the services offered therein, you warrant and agree that:
- You have the legal capacity and right to enter into and follow the terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- You're a human individual that is 18 years of age or older;
- You will not access the Filters2me.com website through automated or non-human methods, whether through a bot, script, or any other method;
- All the information you provide, including account and payment information, is accurate and valid.
3. RETURNS & SHIPPING
The Filters2me.com shipping and return policy is as follows, and is specifically incorporated herein:
Filters2me.com offers free standard shipping on every order.
In most cases, if you place your order by noon Eastern Standard Time, it will ship the same day. You should receive your order in 2-10 business days.
All products from Filters2me.com come with a one-year satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with your order for any reason, we will pay return shipping and provide a full refund.
- Returned products should be in the same condition you received them.
- Include the original packaging in the return.
- After we receive and inspect the product, we will process a refund in 3-5 business days. Your bank may take longer to fully credit your account.
4. ORDER/PAYMENT ACCOUNT AND SETTINGS
If you use Filters2me.com, you may need to create a user account in order to make a purchase. Only you can use your account, and you cannot use someone else's account. By creating an account, you implicitly agree that all provided information is accurate, complete, relevant, and current, and that you will update your account if any of the previously provided information changes. In the event your account is accessed without your permission, you agree to alert Filters2me.com as soon as possible. If you create an account, Filters2me.com can contact you by any means available, including by email.
5. ACCEPTABLE USES
By using Filters2me.com, you agree that you will not use Filters2me.com to
- Break any laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, or treaties;
- For use outside of the intended purpose of the website;
- To violate the rights of third parties.
This includes prohibitions from:
- Sharing information and content or using Filters2me.com in a way that breaks any laws, statutes, regulations, ordinances, or treaties on a local, state, provincial, national, or international level;
- Copying or duplicating the website content;
- Sending unwanted email messages to the users of Filters2me.com or through Filters2me.com;
- Creating, sending, or sharing content to collect information from website users or third parties;
- Engaging in hostile or harassing behavior of users or third parties through Filters2me.com;
- Using content from the website for commercial purposes;
- Sending or sharing information or content that threatens or encourages the destruction of property or bodily harm;
- Creating, sharing, or sending content that violates, hinders, or damages the intellectual property rights of other users of Filters2me.com or third parties, or violates the personal or proprietary rights of users of Filters2me.com or third parties;
- Creating, sharing, or sending information that is untrue, contains incorrect, false, or misleading information, or is an imposter for a third party;
- Creating, sharing, or sending information that is obscene, offensive, derogatory, or damaging;
- Creating, sharing, or sending information that is, causes, or leads to fraud or extortion, is solicitous, a chain letter, a phishing scam, or a pyramid scheme;
- Creating, sharing, or sending information that violates any part of the Agreement;
- Engaging or participating in any behavior or actions that could disrupt the operation of Filters2me.com by overloading the website or the servers;
- Attempting to or conspiring to attempt to bypass or avoid the security measures of Filters2me.com;
- Using or accessing Filters2me.com by non-human means, including by using an automated technology, including without limit a robot, spider, or scraper; or
- Accessing, attempting to access, or conspiring to attempt to access the private information of any user of Filters2me.com.
If you violate any of the terms and conditions listed above, Filters2me.com will immediately terminate your account. Your access to Filters2me.com will be revoked or disabled.
6. OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITES CONTENT
Filters2me.com is the owner or licensee of all of the rights in and to Filters2me.com and the content on the site, including:
- All content and text on all the web pages;
- All the products descriptions
- All images, graphics, advertisements, and banners; and
- All intellectual property and all other property or proprietary rights.
You are prohibited from using Filters2me.com for any purpose not specifically stated in this agreement, and Filters2me.com is protected by all applicable and relevant laws. Any method used to steal the information, content, intellectual property, and all other property from Filters2me.com without authorization from Filters2me.com is strictly and specifically prohibited. Prohibited methods include framing, scraping, aggregating, hacking, reverse engineering, crawling, reproducing, distributing, performing or displaying publicly, or preparing derivative works. This prohibition does not apply to search engines or non-commercial, publicly available archives that comply with the robots.txt file.
If you violate the above terms by using content from Filters2me.com - including images, content, designs, or any other feature in competition with Filters2me.com - you are subject to penalties of $100,000 in damages, in addition to lost profits, future earnings, consequential and incidental damages and all other damages allowed by law. In addition, Filters2me.com will be entitled to all additional fees for attorneys and other costs realized by enforcing this provision.
All rights to the service mark Filters2me.com are the property of Filters2me.com.
7. THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS
All trademarks, copyrights, or information displayed on Filters2me.com of or related to third parties are owned by their respective companies.
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Filters2me.com may contain links to the websites, services, or applications of third parties. Filters2me.com is not responsible for any of the content found on these sites, and by linking to these sites, services, or applications, Filters2me.com is not endorsing or recommending the sites, services, or applications.
9. SECTION 230 OF COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT
Under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, Filters2me.com is an interactive computer service provider. Filters2me.com edits, controls, and changes the content displayed on Filters2me.com, but Filters2me.com is not considered an information content provider. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the republication of defamatory, false, misleading, or otherwise tortious content created by third parties. Filters2me.com may choose to not allow or to remove content that we find qualifies as inappropriate or unacceptable use as per Section 4 above when provided by a user of Filters2me.com. By using this website, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the above terms.
11. COPYRIGHT POLICY
Â© Filters2me.com. All rights reserved.
In the event that you believe a Filters2me.com user has violated your copyright, please contact us right away with a notice of copyright infringement in accordance with Ã‚Â§ 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Once we receive the notice, we will remove the content in question with commercial reasonableness, and attempt to notify the third party who posted the content in question. The party which posted the content may respond with a counter-notification if they believe the content was not in violation.
Any notices of copyright infringement must be submitted in compliance with Â§ 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and must also contain:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or an agent of the owner of the copyright;
- Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted works;
- The location on Filters2me.com of the allegedly infringed copyrighted works;
- Valid contact information for the person submitting the notice, including
- Phone number,
- Fax number or email address;
- A statement of good faith in which you express the belief that the use of the content in question is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, the agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that all the information above and in the notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright, or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
If you're a user of Filters2me.com and you receive a notice of copyright infringement that you don't believe is correct, you can submit a counter-notification containing the following:
- The identification of the content removed from Filters2me.com;
- Valid contact information, including address, phone number, fax number, or email address of the individual submitting the notice;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you believe in good faith that the content in question was misidentified or mistakenly removed;
- A statement that you agree to the jurisdiction of whichever federal district court your address is located in, or the jurisdiction of the federal courts in Washington, D.C., if you're located outside of the US;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the notifying party; and
- Your signature, physical or electronic.
Copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications may be submitted to:
2011 Southtech Drive, Suite 100
Greenwood, IN 46143
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Filters2me is not responsible for any harm, liability, or damages as a result of your use of Filters2me, or as a result of your use of any of the products or services sold through Filters2me.com. Filters2me.com is provided as-is without any express, implied, or statutory warranties, including warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a specific use, of title, of accuracy, of non-infringement, or of quality. If the area where you are located does not allow for such exclusions, including exclusions of implied warranties, this may not apply.
Filters2me.com is not responsible for any content posted on this website, for third party links, or for content sent or communicated through the website, and will not be held responsible for content, links, or other communications. Filteres2.me is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction of identity, unauthorized access, or alteration of or to Filters2me.com. We reserve the right to discontinue Filters2me.com at any time.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge and agree that Filters2me.com is not and will not be liable to you under any theory, legal or otherwise, for damages, claims, injuries, judgments, or liabilities as a result of or due to your use or misuse of the website, or of goods and/or services sold through or linked to through Filters2me.com, including (without limit) personal injury, loss of business or income, or damages, including special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages. Because you do not pay for use of the website, you agree and understand that Filters2me.com cannot be held responsible to you, under any circumstances, for any amount, and you will be limited to injunctive relief only, unless otherwise permitted by law.
In the case of any claims, demands, losses, damages, rights, or actions of any kind, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Filters2me.com, our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns. This includes, without limit, against property damage, infringement, personal injury, and death that may result from your use of Filters2me.com, either directly or indirectly; if you violate any term of this agreement; if you violate any local, state, national, or international law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or treaty; or if you violate the rights of a third party. Your contractual requirement to defend Filters2me.com does not give you the right to control our defense. We reserve the right to control our own defense.
Under this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted to assign your rights and obligations. Filters2me.com may assign our rights and obligations at any time, including, but not limited to, selling the website or entering into any other transaction with the website.
16. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
Without giving effect to any conflicts of laws of principles, the laws of the State of Indiana will be used to govern and interpret the Agreement. Any claim or dispute that you may have against Filters2me.com will be resolved through arbitration exclusively.
In the event of any dispute or disagreement that arises, whether relating to the Agreement or your use of Filters2me.com, including any issues regarding the validity, interpretation, violation, breach, or termination of the Agreement, you and Filters2me.com agree that arbitration is the only forum and remedy at law. Arbitration will take place in Indiana, according to the latest effective commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The proceedings will be decided by a single arbitrator and said arbitrator will decide the proceeding by applying laws and principles of the State of Indiana and the United States. The losing party will pay the winning party's reasonable legal fees, and all parties must be present in Indiana to perform their obligations under the Agreement. All parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the arbitrator or arbitration proceeding.
17. AGREEMENT VALIDITY
If any part of the Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that will not affect the validity of the rest of the Agreement. Any part found to be invalid or unenforceable will be updated as necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
18. NO WAIVER
No part of the Agreement will be considered to have been waived, nor will any breach be considered consented to, unless said waiver or consent is in writing, signed by the party to be charged.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
20. COPPA COMPLIANCE
Filters2me.com is not directed to anyone under eighteen (18) years of age, and we will not intentionally collect any personal information from anyone under eighteen year of age. If we do, we will delete the information in accordance with our security policies and processes.
21. CLAIM LIMIT
All parties agree that any issue, concern, or cause of action that arises as a result of or in any way related to Filters2me.com, or the products or services sold or delivered by Filters2me.com, must begin within one year after the incident in question occurs. If a cause of action is not initiated within this one year period, any and all relief will be permanently barred. Any damages sought against Filters2me.com that are not otherwise disclaimed are limited to the purchase price of the product.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Filters2me.com.